YouTube was created almost 15 years ago on 14 February 2005. The platform was created with the aim of sharing various videos among its users but gradually YouTube became the most famous entertainment platform. It is currently the second largest search engine after Google. Whether you want to watch some entertaining videos or learn a new skill or communicate with a large audience, YouTube is the first and foremost option. Its popularity is evident from the fact that YouTube made a revenue of $ 1,514.9 crore in 2019 and so raised the searches for YouTube Video Downloader and how to download YouTube private video.
Using YouTube, you can watch a video or listen to audio via an active Internet connection. In 2014, YouTube launched the offline feature allowing users to download videos to their devices that can be viewed offline via the YouTube app. Although this is a great feature a large number of YouTube videos are still not available offline and besides the offline videos are downloaded in a format that can not be shared further. Using third-party applications and websites, a person can easily download these videos from YouTube and also convert them into any desirable format such as MP4, MKV, MP3, etc. These sites can also get some of the private videos on YouTube which are generally visible only to the audience invited by the creator.
Many times it happens that we see a YouTube video or a song video and want to save it to our device to watch and listen afterward, but the problem is that the video is not available offline. There are some ways to get your favorite videos and songs on YouTube and keep them stored with you forever. A few of these tricks and methods are listed below for you:
Downloading YouTube videos:
There are a number of applications to download YouTube videos and some of these are powerful enough to download even the “private YouTube videos”. We have cumulated a combined list of these tools for you:
Y2mate is a very user-friendly video downloader that is rich in functionalities. It supports multiple file-formats including, MP3, MP4, WMV, etc. and also allows you to choose the quality of the converted video that you want to download. One of its amazing features is that it even provides security against malware and virus attacks making it better from other YouTube downloaders.
This is a multi-platform compatible downloader that allows you to download YouTube videos in mp4 format. It allows the unlimited download of YouTube videos in HD or Standard quality. It is supported by all Chromium-based browsers such as Safari, Opera, Chrome, etc. To top it up, it is free to use tools.
Freemake is a popular YouTube downloading tool and can even be used to download “private videos” from YouTube. It is used by over 90 million people all around the world. You can download and convert your videos and even select specific parts to download. It provides you the choice of multiple file formats like AVI, 3GP, and so forth. All these basic requirements are included in the free version of the software.
If you are looking to download YouTube videos on your mobile device then the TubeMate app has it sorted for you. It is a secure app that allows you to download YouTube and even other site videos directly on your smartphone. It has a browser like display and you can even run YouTube directly on TubeMate and select videos to download in your desired file format. TubeMate is totally free to download and use applications.
YouTube Video Converter Tools:
There are many instances when a user might want a particular video on YouTube in a certain audio or video format. For example, if there is a new song released and you want to hear it on a loop, you will want that video in an “mp3” format so that you can listen to it using your music player without the need to open YouTube.com or its app. There are many applications available online that allow you to perform this task:
- Wondershare UniConverter: This is the greatest and safest YouTube converter of all time. It is quick and easy to use and can run on both Windows and macOS platforms. The site claims about 30X faster speed than its competitors when it comes to video conversion. Besides the best in class quality and file formats, UniConverter also allows video conversion from other sites like Facebook, Vimeo, etc. and is thus used by millions of users worldwide.
- YTMP3: If you are looking to convert some YouTube videos into a specific format especially into the “mp3” file format, then YTMP3 is the most popular choice. It is suitable for both experts as well as beginners and users eventually end up saving important computer resources. It is compatible with many devices and the videos from YouTube can be converted into MP3 and MP4 file formats. It is the most accessible YouTube converters and is available totally free of cost.
- ClipGrab: It is the easiest to use converters and allows you to convert and even download YouTube videos for free just from your current browser. The tool allows you to convert videos into multiple file formats like WMV, MKV, MPEG4, OGG Vorbis, and many more.
Apart from this if you have a video that needs to be downloaded from YouTube and you wish to convert it into any file format, then the best option is “Keepvid” video converter and downloader
- Keepvid: Keepvid is the most popular YouTube video downloader and converter tool available online for free. Its downloading services allow you to easily download and convert YouTube videos into formats such as M4A, ACC, MP3, etc. Along with a lightning-fast download experience, it also supports other websites such as Facebook, Vimeo, Instagram, Lynda, NBC, and many more. There is also an option to download the entire playlist from YouTube. It has an easy and interactive user interface and you just need a few steps to download and convert your favorite YouTube video:
- Copy the link of the YouTube video that you wish to download and paste it into the search box of Keepvid. Another option is directly searching in the embedded YouTube browser on the site.
- After selecting the video, just click on the “Download Now” button to download the video in the desired format.
To conclude, if you want to watch a video or listen to a song available on YouTube again and again, then the best thing to do would be downloading the video in a suitable format and saving it to your device. This way you won’t need to go to YouTube every time you want that video. The tools and websites listed above are very helpful in downloading and converting YouTube videos for free.
Also Read- How to Get YouTube Premium for Free in 2020